IF ANY VIOLATION OF THE RULES OF PRIVATE TUITION IS BROUGHT TO THE NOTICE OF THE PRINCIPAL, STRICT DISCIPLINARY ACTION WILL BE TAKEN AGAINST THE PERSON CONCERNED (STAFF AS WELL AS STUDENTS)
Responsibility of Class Monitors
- Monitors must be as far as possible exemplary in conduct and industrious in their studies.
- They must be able to command respect of the class.
- They must assist the teacher in the class, e.g. maintain discipline, collecting or distributing books, attending to cleanliness and neatness of the classroom, bringing charts, maps etc.
- They must rub out the writing on the Black Board immediately after each period.
- The monitor, especially in the higher classes, will write each day on the Black Board the date and the number present out of the total in his class.
- The monitor, under the supervision of the class teacher, should maintain the class Notice Board by displaying useful educational materials.
- The Monitor must be responsible for all happenings in the class during the absence of the teacher.
- The monitor must realize that to be a monitor is a special privilege and honour. To betray the trust and confidence reposed in them is to commit a shameful act.
- Class monitors are expected to attend meetings where methods and means to improve discipline will be discussed.
- It is incumbent on all Monitors to report to the Vice Principal or class teacher any breach of discipline noticed even during recess.
- In the event of a teacher being absent, they must inform the Vice Principal within the first five minutes from the commencement of the period.
- In the absence of the class monitor, the assistant monitor shall function in the same capacity.
- Religious Instruction classes have special monitors appointed to assist the teacher.
Notice to Parents
- Parents are expected to co-operate in the work of the school by enforcing regularity, punctuality and discipline and by taking a daily interest in their in childrenâ€™s progress. They should check the diary for any remarks and note the homework given. Parents should sign in the diary for home study.
- Pupils are encouraged to develop a spirit of generosity. However, no gifts or demonstration of any sort, individual or collective, to the teacher is allowed without the previous consent of the Principal.
- The entrusting of a pupil to the school implies that the parent agrees to abide by the rules and regulations and decisions of the school.
- Parents are requested not to enter the school to speak to the teachers or to students during school hours. Parents who seek information or who wish to make some complaint should do so to the Principal and not to the teacher.
- No school business will be transacted during holidays.
- The school is very conscious and committed to implementing its Vision to train the child not only academically but to instill in him a sense of commitment to society. Hence the parents are requested to co-operate with the school.